Hello from Maryland

Options
Hello Everyone!!

I joined yesterday and I can use all of the support I can get. I have a horrible sweet tooth and if anyone has any suggestions on how to kick my habit, I'm all ears!!:happy:

Replies

• GlamNGlitter
    Options
    Skinny Cow is great and yummy frozen treats. and they range in calories from a chocolate covered vanilla ice cream pop that is only 50 cal. to ice cream sandwiches that are only 140 :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I do. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hi there and Welcome:flowerforyou:

For sweet tooths i like chewing gum(if im out of calories:laugh: ) i also like those sugar free fudgesicles that are about 40calories and taste like chocolate dreams:love:

I ditto the Skinny Cow icecreams...very good!
    you can also try the sugar free hot chocolate!

I like to eat fruit if its not a chocolate craving....
  • GlamNGlitter
    Options
    i didnt know they made sugar free hot chocolate.. i'll have to look for it.. i LOVEEEEE hot chocolate and i thought that's one thing I'd have to give up. sweeet!
  • brali01
    brali01 Posts: 6
    Options
    Chew Gum!! I have pack of gum stacked and tucked away all over the house, its great for controling cravings.
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Sugar begets sugar! Try eliminating it completely for a while and it will decrease your cravings. Eat fruits low in natural sugar content like strawberries and cantaloupe. Use crystal light or ocean spray 5 calorie drink mixes in your water. Sugar free gum and candy are also very helpful.