What are the foods/drinks that you can't give up?

Options
I can't stand a day without coffee & I drink it twice a day in morning & mid-afternoon.

I just want to know if anyone has anything that they can't give up on their diet & what are those?

Appreciate your responses :flowerforyou:

Replies

• chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Wine, at least now and then :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D even though I would like to drink it everyday haha. But, I have 6 kids, so I'm telling myself that I'm entitled to it. Lol
  • creature275
    creature275 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    pre-workout supplements..cant do it, ill cycle sure but...cant stop
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter (or almond butter, or cashew butter, or sunflower seed butter, or....).

Vermont Peanut Butter almond & peanut butter blend with flax and pumpkin seeds - you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    WINE.....but I am allowing myself a 750ml bottle over the course of the weekend, not a drop during the week! At 98cal per glass I can walk it off in two 40 minute sessions. Time will tell if this works or not.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Wine, at least now and then :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D even though I would like to drink it everyday haha. But, I have 6 kids, so I'm telling myself that I'm entitled to it. Lol

Oh yes that one too, good thing wine is very expensive here otherwise I would finish a bottle in a day :laugh:
  • ladyamandajane
    Options
    Oh yes do like my glass of wine, but to be honest since I have been on my fitness drive loosing weight, I only have a few glasses at the weekend I am finding that when I do have a drink the next day I feel terrible its a hangover from hell and only need 2/3 glasses and it makes me feel like this, so beginning to think is it worth it.

There is nothing else I would give up, as I would just plan them in with my daily cals, i think once you start trying to take away the things we like it feels like having a healthy lifestyle is a punishment, so i woud say never give up the things you like just have them in moderation!!!
    :smile:
    Amanda
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    PASTA. I cannot give up my pasta!!!
  • creature275
    creature275 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter (or almond butter, or cashew butter, or sunflower seed butter, or....).

Vermont Peanut Butter almond & peanut butter blend with flax and pumpkin seeds - you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.

oh yea, I second this
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and any sort of creamy sauce and pasta! D:
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Wine. Oh yeah, and wine.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Coffee creamer. I wouldn't care if it was 200 calories a cup.
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Coffee, beer, vodka, wine, cheese, ice cream, etc..... Pretty much everything except for pasta, I can live without pasta.
  • jencopes
    jencopes Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Beer...I like my beer!
  • Shandril
    Shandril Posts: 36
    Options
    Citrus vodka
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options

Me too! I have two kids and I believe you are entitled to one (large) glass per kid, at least once a week. LOL!!!
  • Jeepgal1984
    Options
    Salsa. Mainly my homemade stuff. I know salsa isn't too bad but its the chips that will get me .
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the wine here!
    I live in France, so wine is very cheap and very tasty. I used to drink at least 2 glasses 6 days a week when I was single.
    Now I stay in a lot more and probably only drink once or twice a week if even that. I make sure I earn it though.

Foods? I can't live without bread. I could easily polish off a whole baguette in one sitting, often with butter and a selection of cheeses and cured hams. Yum. I've switched to pre-sliced wholegrain now, and I usually have only 2 slices a day. It's enough to satisfy my bread needs :)
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I am not really supposed to drink soda but I cant give up the Diet Cherry Limeade's from Sonic and when I get one - its a Route 44
    Wine - I love me some sweet red wine, and it has to be cheap, cant hve that sour, expensive stuff. Yuck! LOL
    Popcorn - I have an old fashioned stove top popper - a little coconut oil, salt, butter - YUM!!!! It wouldnt be so bad if I could stop at 1 or 2 cups but NO... I want the whole bowl. Its so good.
    Chocolate - sugar free chocolate is gross so I treat myself every now and then to the good stuff but I really shouldnt have it at all.

I'm not allowed to have sugar and on a medically induced low carb diet that is monitored by Dr.s. They yell at me when I eat chocolate. :)