Mommies you can do this!

Options
an NSV that hits home <3 Last year when I started my journey my big why was 'momma wanted to be more active with the kids and not laying around all the time!' I would take them to the park etc, but just sit and watch, well last night I took sis to the park and got on the monkey bars, I could hold my body weight up and crossed them!!! what an amazing feeling, I conquered monkey bars what else can I conquer :)) and SO CAN YOU!

Keep plugging away! This is your Journey, soak in it and enjoy it, even in the rough times! It might not happen in a week or a month or a year...but this is your NEW LIFESTYLE and you will see results, physical, mental etc!

Desire-Believe-Determined-Dedicated

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You rock! Glad you decided to post this here too! I am thinking that I need to take my son to the park this afternoon just so I can try it!!!! :smile:
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My family and I go walking in a lot of state parks here in Minnesota. My kids love running up and down the bluffs. I refuse to allow my weight to determine what I can and cannot do. I walk up and down the bluffs too. I am losing weight for my kids (and my hubby too), but most of all me. I don't want to be left out of all the fun!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    ^ Awesome keep it up! I let my weight hold me back then :(
    and missed out on so much, but not anymore!!