"Jon & Kate" +8 June 22/09 Episode Spoilers

Options
2»

Replies

• cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    I'm watching now. As a 15 yo girl who is watching her parents' marriage fail, I relate.
    I personally believe that Kate is too bossy. If she made an effort to tone it down, I think it may have worked out.
    Jon also needs to grow up a little bit. Sometimes he has no common sense.

I think personally, they should have given it a little longer before giving up. Granted, I don't know if they've done marriage counseling. But it's worth a try.

I really think they should have just canceled the show for a year or two. I really believe they're ruining the lives of their kids.
    When I'm 30 or 40, I don't want to look back and watch videos of my parents fighting with each, throwing fits and screaming. It's not cool.

Cancel the show- in my honest opinion.

(waits for the attack) =D
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I think it's just sad overall
    really really sad......I'm also going to add (and flame away if u want) that I don't think you can even grasp the severity and sadness of the issue unless you have children....

I'm not going to pass judgement on them or point the finger because I haven't walked in their shoes
    My only thoughts are they did the show initially for the $ and got swept away......we are all human

Kim