Finished week 5, C25K!

Options
Ok so I started doing C25K because one of my friends runs marathons and I told her I would like to some day do a 5K (which is nothing to her because she runs full marathons). Anyway, the first few weeks went ok but I was dreading the end of week five because I had to run for 20 minutes!!! I thought, how the heck am I going to do this, there is no way I will make it. So on Wednesday I decided to get it over with. The last 8 minutes were tough but in the end, I DID IT! I was so happy. I never thought I would run that long in my life! It feels great knowing that with hard work, I CAN get there. :)

Replies

• Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is quite the accomplishment!! I just did Week 4 day 1 and I had break up the last 5 minutes! I really thought I was going to die!! But I will tackle it again until I get it! I can't imagine 20 minutes yet!! Good job!
  • tlao2427
    tlao2427 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am doing the couch to 5k. i am also in week 5 and had to do the 20 minutes. I thought I would die, but it wasnt so bad. I feel more motivated now that I actually did it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!