Any one From INDIANA??

Options
Icewatta
Icewatta Posts: 19 Member
I live in Lafayette, IN a mother of three girls. I would like to make some fitness pals and even some potential workout buddies to go walking with if possible. Please add me so we can support each other :) Look foward to hearing from you!

Replies

• soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm from Indiana just no where near Lafayette lol
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Im in laporte county, in NW indiana
  • tiffers1022
    Options
    Hello!! I'm from Northwest Indiana (Crown Point). Would love to have some new friends for support and motivation :)
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm from Indiana. I'm FROM Crawfordsville area - not too far from Lafayette. However, I LIVE NE of Indy, so not real close. We have an Indy-area group on the forums... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/381-indianapolis-mfp-ers
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    I am in Greencastle and Terre Haute! HOO HOO HOOSIERS!
  • Lillyeatslillies
    Options
    me me me me!!! I live 20 mins North of Indy in a tiny farm town!
  • sarah_529406
    Options
    Indianapolis here
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I am in Greencastle and Terre Haute! HOO HOO HOOSIERS!

LOVE Terre Haute! My mom was born and raised there and her entire side of the family is still there. My husband and I went to ISU where we met. :)

I'm in South Bend.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    u know i am but too far from lafeyette!!

reppin merrillville right here lol :p
  • firedad
    firedad Posts: 59
    Options
    Southern Johnson County (25 miles south of Indy) a little to far for work out buddies, unless you want to run marathons :)
  • davidcw305
    Options
    Hi: I live in Indianapolis. Sorry it's so far. Good luck finding a workout buddy. It's great to have someone to help with
    your workouts.
  • bohby1
    bohby1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey tiffers i am from schererville.,you have a friend now. Good luck every one.and i am so glad i found people, i could sure use some support and motivation........Ok listen to this one hubby found an eliptaclebike for me..why? idk i did not ask for it..its in the laundry room . it stares at me and makes me feel uncomfortable. soo my goal this week is to make friends with it. wish me luck
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Me and thewards07 are both from the NE Side of Indy.
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I live in Danville, Indiana, and work in Crawfordsville.

(Is anyone doing the Warrior Dash in Crawfordsville in August?)
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    Hello!! I'm from Northwest Indiana (Crown Point). Would love to have some new friends for support and motivation :)
    Im from Northwest Indiana also but live in Alabama now, My daughter lives in Crown Point though
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    hey tiffers i am from schererville.,you have a friend now. Good luck every one.and i am so glad i found people, i could sure use some support and motivation........Ok listen to this one hubby found an eliptaclebike for me..why? idk i did not ask for it..its in the laundry room . it stares at me and makes me feel uncomfortable. soo my goal this week is to make friends with it. wish me luck

At first, I hated the elliptical with the white hot passion of a thousand suns, but now I love it...I love the burn, the sweat, but most of all I love awesome butt-lift it seems to give :wink: I wish I had one.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I grew up most of my life in Terre Haute, Indiana. I now live in Arkansas.
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm too far as well, I'm in Greenwood. However, I'm always welcome to new friends!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    <-- Hoosier but living on the east side in Indy. Yo! /chest thump :happy:
  • CindyH1973
    Options
    I live in Lafayette!:happy: