Starting May - P90X Challenge Group

Options
_ylime_
_ylime_ Posts: 661 Member
Hi All,

I want to get back on the P90X wagon (I had to slow down about a month ago... but now I am feeling better and ready to push play)!
Anyone want to start Monday, April 30th with me? We can form a group to track progress and push each other to keep going!

If people are interested I will start a group and make a spreadsheet to track weight / measurements weekly. Hopefully at the end of 90 days we will all have great before and after pictures and stories!

If you want to join – please send me a message with the following info (or post it here);

Weight
Chest
Rip Cage
Natural Waist (Thinnest Part)
Stomach (Largest Part)
Hips
Thigh (Midpoint) – R
Thigh (Midpoint) – L
Arm Flexed – R
Arm Flexed - L

Thanks All!

Replies

• kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Not me, yet, but hopefully this will get others to join you! :-)
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yes me. I will start this evening after work. Looking forward to starting and I will be doing the classic version. Please let me know what will happen on your end.
  • NKolhar
    NKolhar Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Ouch ... I had just posted this yesterday but since I had no response and also since I realized my friend "borrowed" my weights when I was away I just started the Insanity Challenge ... but either way will keep track or if you wanna tag along for Insanity that would be Insane !!! good luck :)
  • shannonmrn
    shannonmrn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • lucy9962
    lucy9962 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ill join
  • _ylime_
    _ylime_ Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Please join the group I set up... I will add more information soon! Glad we are doing this together!

PS, If you have not already, please send me your measurements - I will set up a chart tonight.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5393-may-2012-p90x-group
  • antoinegrier
    antoinegrier Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to using the site, I just started P90x last week (I'm on week two day 9) but would be interested in joining the group and motivating one another
  • Sinz2011
    Sinz2011 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ill join!! I will post the details shortly.