I'm soooooooooo happy!!!!

Options
Snunu
Snunu Posts: 14 Member
Hi everyone!

I just want to share cause i can't be more happy than now - i hitted the plateau finally and lost 2 lb!!! I know that it isn't much but I couldn't loose any lb since month and half and finally today I found my weight dropped a bit.. It's a wonderful feeling and for those who loose inches like me but not pounds, please, please, don't give up - weight will start to move, just be patient, do your routine workout and watch what you eat and you will see the results - and believe me, this feeling so much worth it!!!!

Now I know even more than I can loose this final 39 lb whatever it takes.. i know that patience and time work for me and all this hard workouts and jogging worth it - I WORTH IT!!!! :smile:

SO NEVER GIVE UP, CAUSE YOUR BODY HELPS YOU AS YOU HELP IT - STAY FOCUSED AND YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOALS AT THE END!!

P.S. And by the way, this journey is so much fun!! Just take it easy and believe in yourself - I know what i'm saying cause my initial weight was 198 lb since i started this journey!!! Good luck to everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• graceful39
    Options
    Good positive message! Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    yeah! good for you; remeber this high when you hit the next bump in your journey... because this feeling of victory will help you to get through those difficult moments.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!