Looking for friends in maintenance mode!

Options
Hi, guys! I just switched over to maintenance today and I'd like a few friends who are also working on maintaining and toning up (preferably with an open diary). I've lost 63 lbs since joining MFP in July of last year and I'm happy with my weight now (I'm 5'4 and 132 lbs), but I still have a ways to go on firming up this loose skin and getting more muscle definition. I've completed Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred and I'm on day 18 of Ripped in 30. I'm also on week 2 of c25k. I signed up to run a 5k on June 2nd and I'm hoping to be able to run the whole thing! Feel free to add me! =)

Replies

• greyhead
    greyhead Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to maintenance. I was losing weight about 1/2 pound or less on average and now the weight loss has stopped. I feel the way I have been eating is the way I have to keep on eating. I cannot add calories as I stopped losing. I find the difference between this diet and others is that I am doing it to reduce my LDL cholesterol (motivated by health), and I track every day, and probably most importantly I weigh myself daily... before I would eat a little more and put off the weigh in thus continuing with the same weight. My plan is to continue buying clothes (well fitted ) in this new size and track and weigh myself daily for one year then reassess. Continue exercising at least 1 hour/day . I also plan to have my bloods checked in the next 3 months.
    I am also 5 ft 4 inches and 132 pounds.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Bump! Anybody else out there in maintenance?
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    You will be my first friend, and I have been here since last April, if you add me. I don't really know if I want to lose anymore but will likely when I tone up. So feel free to add me.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Last bump! Anyone else?
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i reach my goal april 26 and started maintenance the 30th. need a few in maintenance
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started maintaining about 2 weeks ago along with some heavy lifting. :smile:
  • a_robbins
    a_robbins Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am doing P90X and I am 5"3 and 120lbs, looking to tone up and get some muscle. After two babies I have my stomach to tone the most, but its getting there.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I've been on maintenance for a month after losing 60 pounds and staying within 1-2 pounds so far

I've also got loose skin I need to firm up!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Last bump! Anyone else?

You can add me. Fair warning: I have a pretty foul mouth. :)
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I am not in maintenance yet...but I will be soon...only 7 pounds to go. I would love to have some friends who are in maintenance :)
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    In maintenance after a 70 lb loss
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I heard that maintenance can be harder than losing...and I'm finding that to be correct. I lost a total of 75 pounds, 65 in about a year's time before hitting my current weight. Feel free to send a FR.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance as well...although I wouldn't mind losing a FEW more lbs in the next few months. :) I'm currently 5'3" and about 120-122 lbs (been bouncing somewhere between these two numbers)! I'm gonna add ya! :)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am maintaining... Had been for years, but just recently got definition on my body.
  • ichangedmyname3
    ichangedmyname3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start maintaining now but I'm a little nervous! Adding you. x