Driving me mad

Options

Replies

• SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I do take peoples advice very seriously and i would never bring any ones comments or suggestions down in any way, i do not know what others eat as i do not seek through peoples diarys. I came on for advice thats all im sorry if i have offended any one i assure you that was not my intention
    I'm not offended. I'm concerned. If you read through the thread, you will notice that everyone else is too. If 3 meals works for you, that's great... but you should really be more worried about your net caloric intake than the number of meals.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    2lbs in 3 weeks is pretty good, especially if you don't have a lot to lose......I agree that you need to eat more to take care of your body, but I'm not sure I understand what you think the problem is regarding your weight loss. Do you think you should be losing more?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    If your logging is accurate and you're indeed netting negative calories, this is a huge red flag. Health complications and eating disorder is right around the corner. Turn this around NOW. Do not wait another minute.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    EAT WOMAN!!! and what Taso said
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but your diary just can't be real.

If it is, I certainly hope you're wildly underestimating the portion sizes of or calories in the foods you consume.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Please eat. A ww soup is not a meal.

You need to EAT!! You're going to get sick otherwise, I'm sure your future husband would prefer you to be healthy.

PLEASE EAT at least 1200 calories.

You are in negative net some days. That's just incredibly bad.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Your not eating enough!! You need to feed your body
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    We don't mean to beat you up about eating, but it is your fuel. If you don't have enough fuel, your systems can't operate at their full potential (just like a car) I think eating more frequently keeps your metab going, oh, and I've heard to start every day with a little protein. I have pb toast everyday. :)
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I think you need to eat more, also start tracking sodium
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Please eat. A ww soup is not a meal.

You need to EAT!! You're going to get sick otherwise, I'm sure your future husband would prefer you to be healthy.

PLEASE EAT at least 1200 calories.

You are in negative net some days. That's just incredibly bad.

Yep
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    OMG girl EAT MORE!!! you should be eating a minimum of 1200 calories a day (thats net calories)

You body is now used to only running on 700 calories, you need to mix up your diet not just your exercise!
  • cassblue21
    cassblue21 Posts: 207
    Options
    This was just posted today and I think you should maybe take a look at it. :)
    Good luck to you! And I do agree with everyone else... Eat more to lose!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/577479-seriously-eat-more-i-did-and-look-what-happened-pics
  • jennie1095
    jennie1095 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    YOU NEED TO EAT MORE CALORIES!!!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Your body is saying, "SCREW YOU! FEED ME AND WE'LL TALK."
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    In addition to what most everyone has said, it's just not sustainable. You can't eat like a bird forever, and when you start eating regular food, you'll pack on pounds if you don't treat your body right. I learned the hard way, and now I eat what I want and stay within my calorie alotment.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    No wonder, your body is holding on to everything for alll it's worth. FEED THE MACHINE ALREADY!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    If your diary is in fact correct, I recommend you go out NOW and get you some fish and chips. You got 1200 calories remaining, for Pete's sake.
  • debzeeU2
    debzeeU2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I agree you should add more calories but I would also suggest adding more meals. I have read so many times that eating 5-6 small meals a day really helps boost the metabolism. It's really true, it keeps your body to have fuel so it works harder! Serious athletes, body builders, fitness models will eat 5-6 meals a day- small meals. If you really just want to eat 3 meals a day- then add 2 protein shakes along with your meals, drink one as a snack or as pre/post workouts. You can buy them pre-made at GNC, Wal-Mart, etc if you don't have the time to make the shakes yourself. So you get the extra calories and still eating your 3 meals because you'll be drinking the two shakes. :laugh:
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I have a very hetic life and my main goal is to eat three main meals which i have been doing, i have been told that if you eat the three main meals then a diet should work, some days i do snack also

I'm pretty sure when they say to eat "three main meals" a day, they are thinking more along the lines of 1,200-2,000 calories a day (or more). Not under 1,000 (Wednesday of this week) and surely not under 500 (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday of this week).