snacks around 100

Options
Usually, after supper I have around 100 calories left. About 9-9:30 I'm starting to get hungry again. I"m having trouble finding snacks that I can have like that. I have a lot of food allergies so I try to stick to whole foods. Any suggestons?

Amber

Replies

• AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Usually, after supper I have around 100 calories left. About 9-9:30 I'm starting to get hungry again. I"m having trouble finding snacks that I can have like that. I have a lot of food allergies so I try to stick to whole foods. Any suggestons?

Amber

Celery is good! :bigsmile:
  • roxie17
    roxie17 Posts: 71
    Options
    can you have hummus? Add that to your celery and other veggies:drinker:
  • cmlock
    cmlock Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A couple of rice cakes with sugar/fat free jam (Fifty/50 fo me) quite filling and way under 100cal if you're careful with the rice cakes you pick. I go for the Kallo organic ones which are only 28 cals and 6g carbs ...if you want savory - add some low fat turkey instead with mustard...yummo
  • beckythebunny122
    beckythebunny122 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I often have a piece of fruit or two before bed (I love my sweets!) Have you tried eating something like a banana or an apple with some berries?

I also like a glass of skim milk (~90 calories) and sometimes I put in a little chocolate syrup or cocoa powder.

I also eat raw green beans instead of chips...they are nice and crunchy and a big bowl is 100 calories.
  • heathcox
    heathcox Posts: 22
    Options
    1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese and a tomato....about 80 calories.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    yogurt or cottage cheese
    handful of nuts
    string cheese
    2 pieces of low fat bread (I get TJ or peppridge and it;s only 40 cals a slice)
  • peacefuljewel
    peacefuljewel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou:

Are there any other ideas, I can't live without?
    Amber
  • WillyG
    WillyG Posts: 80
    Options
    Green Giant Frozen Summer Sweet Peas. 3/4 cup. Only 80 calories and packed with fibre.
  • hellocc
    hellocc Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :happy: thank u, great info:happy: