Warning -New Scam!!!!

Options
hgam1
hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
I must be getting old. I thought I was quite "streetwise", but there's no fool like an old fool, as they say.

Recently I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping. I simply dropped into Morrison's in Swansea for a bit of lunchtime shopping and it turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen. Their breasts are almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Tesco in Fforestfach. You agree and they both get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing and both get completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you and thrusting her breasts in your face, while the other one steals your wallet!

I was unfortunate enough to have my wallet stolen on May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, and 28th. And also on June 1st, twice on the 2nd and three times yesterday in Sainsbury's.

So Be Warned!

P.S. Tesco have wallets on sale for £1.99 each, but Lidl's are £1.75 and look better.

Replies

• Alafia22
    Alafia22 Posts: 112
    Options

I was unfortunate enough to have my wallet stolen on May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, and 28th. And also on June 1st, twice on the 2nd and three times yesterday in Sainsbury's.

:laugh: That's quite a few times to have been HAD by the SAME con. Sounds a little suspect to me....
  • Xannthippe
    Xannthippe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hahhaaa, that's a funny one!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options

:laugh: That's quite a few times to have been HAD by the SAME con. Sounds a little suspect to me....

its a joke
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    :laugh: too funny, you had me going there for a minute :laugh: