What should I do with my Hair?

Options

Replies

• NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Long hair doesn't necessary mean it's better for rounder faces. Search up haircuts that suit round faces, I think a shorter style will suit you much better.

http://coolmenshair.com/2007/11/hairstyles-for-round-faces.html

Also, as for your beard, no longer than a bit of a stubble please :)
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    You sorta look like Chris Hemsworth ... maybe google images to see if any of his various cuts appeals to you. I like the shortish cut with the groomed 3-day growth look. You could try that and if didn't work for you, then shave it off. Hey, don't hide behind hair and a beard ... be the guy you want to be when you reach your goal!

exactly what i was going to say. bit scary actually.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I think with the smaller frame and no facial hair you would benefit from shorter hair, link joey on friends lol
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Cornrows.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    cut it, beiber style. jk jk
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    1 on the sides with finger tip length on the top and fade. I am a sucker for dark haired guys with clean cuts and facial hair but that is me.
  • woopidydoo
    woopidydoo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would cut it short and get rid of the facial hair, too. :)
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I always look on here for hair style ideas.. but always check with your hair dresser as they will be able to give adviceon whether it suits you.. http://www.ukhairdressers.com/hunk_gallery/

I like your hair long but i also think having it shaved or really short would suit you too as you have nice eyes
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Buzz it off for the summer... I bet you have a good head/face for it! :-D
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I think something fairly short would work good for you. Enough length on top to be sorta messy. Keep a bit of facial hair. maybe a goatee of some sort?
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I could care less about your hair...just wanted to say sorry about your Bruins and give you a hearty LETS GO BLUES!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Alifall414
    Options
    Whatever you do, you MUST post the result for us! :)
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to a messy medium with scruff:

74027987595066729_tMuCBRL3_c.jpg
    40039884157003166_uMJkTNvR_c.jpg
    40039884156940188_vZJA4RJ5_c.jpg

OR something a bit shorter and more styled like this:
    40039884157003046_XXYSMFtP_c.jpg

Yum <3
  • happypath101
    Options
    My vote: Go with a goatee or scruffy all over light-beard. Medium length hair. Don't fear the former short cut. You've left that guy behind. BTW: Self-confidence is sexy!
  • Mikelobov
    Mikelobov Posts: 44
    Options
    I went to lunch and came back to see this thread exploding. Thank you everyone for your ideas.

The winner, Corn rows. :)

Seriously though, I have a decision ahead of me. I may go with the Messy Medium to start out with, simply because I can make that short faster than I can make short -> medium.

As for the beard, Light stubble will be how it ends up. I don't like having nothing too often, and I only let it out for playoff hockey :). Last year when the Bruins one the beard was 4 inches long haha.

I'm thinking about going in to a shop tonight, I promise to post pictures and if it comes out bad I'll quote everyone who suggested that style :).

Also, thank you to everyone saying I look way better, big boost of confidence. I'm pretty pumped about who I'm turning out to be on the outside. And thank you to everyone complimenting my eyes, I'm not sure how you can see them (as my phone camera has been awfully blurry as of late) but I wasn't even looking for compliments like this and they are making my day.

Hope the rest of everyone's day is fantastic.

Red Dragons, to all the Ellis Fam out there.
  • Mikelobov
    Options
    Also, I looked up this Chris Hemsworth fella. I am not quite sure how a few of you thought I looked like him, thank you for thinking it, but I really don't see a resemblance :)
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Another vote for buzzing it!

yup.
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Well, that's two of us and only one of you, so majority wins! haha! Q.E.D. you resemble Chris Hemsworth. Better get working on using Thor's Hammer.
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    wish i could help....
  • Mikelobov
    Options
    wish i could help....

I'll donate to you :)