Looking for friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• MarthaAnn8186
    MarthaAnn8186 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I have been gaining weight since I got older. Then this past winter I injured my back, then my shoulder. Gained more weight. So I am trying to lose it. I think this is the way to go.
    Does anyone know how many calories walking 11/2 miles on paved road, in 30 min. with walking poles uses?
  • dodgers84
    Options
    I just started last night after talking to my amazing friend who has been using this site for a few weeks! I too want to be around 120 which is where i used to be, ony difference is that i have no pregnancy to blame! :)
  • jenlynski
    jenlynski Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new to the site. I recently gained due to quitting smoking and working a sedentary job. I am not overweight but bigger than what I am used to for my frame. I am looking to lose, tone, and build stamina and muscle.
  • pokercherry
    Options
    I want some more friends too!!! I need lots of motivation with a capital M!!! I should have checked this earlier, but it's time for me to go home so I'm gonna start clicking on "add friend" look out!!! :laugh:
  • brittanyb815
    Options
    I'll take all the friends I can get:) ! Just got back on MFP after a few years! Everyone seems really supportive and very helpful! !
  • Lyn2slim
    Lyn2slim Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi nice to meet you this is my 1st day too . :)