Options

Replies

• calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Brunette for sure. Men and women.
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    Red heads lol but I'm being biased as being one myself. It sucked though growing up as got called all names under the sun. I wouldn't date a redhead though.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    No love for the blondies today. Bummer man. =)
    i will give you some love! but i dont care what it is, hubby is dirty blonde, but as long as they have half a brain im attracted!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    All of em including those with jet black hair. Love dark hair especially on men, blonde especially on women. :)
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    I am a natural blond and prefer my hair to be dark.. I pay lots of $$ NOT to be a blond..
    As far as my men, OH YES must be tall dark and handsome... Damn thats pure hotness to me! :laugh:
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I am a natural blond and prefer my hair to be dark.. I pay lots of $$ NOT to be a blond..
    As far as my men, OH YES must be tall dark and handsome... Damn thats pure hotness to me! :laugh:

I would love to be a natural blonde! :) Grass is always greener, right? :P lol
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I like the present and not the ribbon, I don't care about hair color.
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options

I would love to be a natural blonde! :) Grass is always greener, right? :P lol

My hair dresser laughs at me and tells me woman would love to have my natural blond color... My hair is thin and looks better darker. The color of your hair is the color I want.. My hair fades so fast, it pisses me off!! LOL
    Trade ya.. LOL
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    The darker the better
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    redheads unite! :drinker:

:drinker: :drinker:
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    I'm a redhead and I am seriously attracted to redheads, my man is a redhead and I :heart: it!!!
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I don't prefer any type =) I like all
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    <
    Does not discriminate-Ty
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm not biased, I'll go for anyone who shows interest in me!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    DARK hair - Bright Blue Eyes - FAntastic Smile - at least 6 feet tall with a great *kitten* - * sigh * oh. Sorry, you just wanted hair colour preference... sorry ;)
  • SmudgerSmithRhino
    Options
    Brunettes all they way...!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    No preference....every woman is unique
  • jenlouise4
    jenlouise4 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Males: Dark-haired usually! Although I understand what some of the ladies are saying about Ryan Gosling, haha!

As for myself, I like being blonde, you can vary the tone and lightness quite a bit. It lightens complexions. (Thinking of changing to a red head soon though, since I have green eyes and pale skin. Might work, might go pink.)
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I like blonde and redhead guys with green eyes (because I have blonde hair and green eyes)... but my amazingly wonderful boyfriend has brown hair and brown eyes. I used to tease him about it, but I don't mind one bit :)

I do wish I had red hair. I dyed it before and loved it.
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    As long as the drapes match the carpet, it's all good!

haha, for many this is accurate however I am a red head, blonde arm hair and bellow is brown..... so I dont match but I am all natural!!!