Inner Thighs

Options
What are good inner thigh workouts or exercises??

Replies

• BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    horseback riding. seriously. it will kill your thighs in the best way possible.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Deep squats. :D

But really it all comes down to body fat levels and genetics. My thighs (inner and saddle bag area) are the very very last place my body chooses to lose fat. My upper body will look emaciated before my thighs get thin. BUT they do look better when there's muscle under the fat.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Sumo Deadlifts, Plie Squats, Deep Squats, Split squats, Side Lunges, Walking lunges, reverse lunges, step-ups--in other words, FUN, FUN, FUN!! As for the fat that's on them, it'll just come off when it's damn well ready--usually last if that's your trouble area. You can't "spot reduce"...just work your legs hard, and they'll shape up as your bodyfat goes down. Best wishes!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Actually walking fast is pretty great too. Take slightly longer strides, and you will really feel it in your inner thighs. Especially if you can add some hills.
  • mrs_kurz
    mrs_kurz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Actually walking fast is pretty great too. Take slightly longer strides, and you will really feel it in your inner thighs. Especially if you can add some hills.

^This. All the above exercised too! But I walk to the station every day for work which is uphill for about 20 mins, definitely feel it in my inner thighs! This is definitely my trouble area too.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    horseback riding. seriously. it will kill your thighs in the best way possible.
    def this!!!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Lunges, especially with weights!
  • Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels, Killer Buns & Thighs, that DVD makes me ache every time! :tongue: