Wii Fit Running with Treadmill?

Options
Has anyone tried this? I love the wii fit running game, how well does it work while running on a treadmill vs running in place?

i'll find out tonight i guess since my treadmill arrived last night but i'm just curious if anyone's tried it

Replies

• loseweightjames
    Options
    um, no, i'm guessing?
  • shelleydavies1991
    shelleydavies1991 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Arh, I'm guessing not!!

Let me know how it goes though!! x
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    Arh, I'm guessing not!!

Let me know how it goes though!! x

Ok i will :) it'd be great if it works! It'll give me something to watch while running, because it's like a first person view of running and it's very pretty, soon as i saw it the first time I was like, i wonder if it'd work with a treadmill?
  • shelleydavies1991
    shelleydavies1991 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I think it will work! I hope so anyway!

When are you going to try it?! x
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    I think it will work! I hope so anyway!

When are you going to try it?! x

tonight, as long as the treadmill and wii and everything works. Raining today so it's perfect timing!
  • amybaker27
    Options
    Well, did you do the wii fit running?
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    Well, did you do the wii fit running?

Yes, and I'm happy to say it worked great!!! :bigsmile:

i was on the treadmill and running and my little Wii guy (think they're called Mii's?) was running too! This will be great, every morning I can go for a run "around the island" and I won't be bored out of my skull watching some movie i've seen 100 times or the wall for 30 minutes.

they need, like, a dvd, or something, of people running, like a first person view, so you can run with them. That would be great, I'd pay for those, not a lot, maybe like, a dollar a video, but it would be nice, videos of running through famous parks or mountain trails

I know it sounds weird, but that was one of the main things I hated about treadmills at home, there's nothing to do! At least at the gym I can people watch, but at home....? I had a treadmill in the basement = BORING. Stared at the wall. Then I moved it in a bedroom.... still wall starring!
  • disawell
    disawell Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get a treadmill! I was going to use it with my Wii too, but also I have recently got some new movies that the Mr won't want to watch! Hope it's working out for you.