cook yourself thin?

Options
tlyoung
tlyoung Posts: 16
Help, I can't find the show "cook yourself thin" on my TV? I looked on lifetime and didn't find it. I loved the video clip and would like to see the show. I have At&T and am in San Antonio area of Texas. Do we get this show here?

Replies

• abbie3857
    abbie3857 Posts: 12
    Options
    I am not 100% sure but I think they took it off the air. Not sure why or maybe it was just a special month long thing? But if you look on the website it doesn;t show any air dates since May
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    I don't think it's permanently off the air because I just saw an interview on another show with one of the hosts and she talked about it like it was still around. I think channels like Lifetime cycle things around, it will probably be back. Although it was a little too hokey for me - I DVR'd it and fast forwarded to the actual cooking.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Although it was a little too hokey for me - I DVR'd it and fast forwarded to the actual cooking.

I agree. I DVR'd it too and wasn't impressed with the actualy show itself. Plus, I didn't like that very few of the woman had large amounts of weight to lose.

The recipes look wonderful! I've tried to get to Lifetime's website for the show to get the recipes, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm probably going to buy the cookbook just because I want to try the recipes.
  • tlyoung
    tlyoung Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks, it was the recipes I was after. The show would be handy for some techniques. I'm new at this healthy cooking thing. Fattening I can do but that is changing, thin really goes taste better than FAT.

Tracy
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Here is the link to the recipes from Cook Yourself Thin

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/shows/cook-yourself-thin/recipes

Some of them look really good!
  • faithjobes
    faithjobes Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i bought the book on ebay for $10 including shipping