PMS weight gain....is this normal????? Discouraged...

Options
2»

Replies

• Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Yes, you'll absolutly gain during that time. My advice is to drink drink drink. It helped me tremendously with my bloating this last time around :)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    :noway: Can you believe that even after a total hysterectomy that I STILL see weight gain around that TOM? Crazy, I know, but that's the only way to explain the fluctuations!!

I'm soooo confused. If you had a hysterectomy, you have no TOM..... ????????????? SOOO cornfused!
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Not to hi-jack the thread but, yeah, I had a complete hysterectomy & am on a daily hormone pill & still around the same time I would have had TOM, I still get cranky & bloated, so go figure. I know strange right?
  • danielleb1984
    Options
    You all just made me feel a TON better. I am so glad to know that it's not just me. I got up this morning and having lost 4 pounds in the last 3 weeks, i wanted to see that next pound gone....sad to see that i was back where i started. But thanks to all of you, i will refuse to look at the scale for the next week, until i am back to normal. wow--up to 10lbs....that is just mind boggling. LOL
    thanks everyone!