how would you spend it?

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
if we knew the world was coming to the end tomorrow - how would you spend today?

---> AND FOR SAKE OF ARGUMENT, you are not allowed to say answer "spend it with my family" because we all know that is (or should) what we'd do.

let's say you didn't have a family.

me? sex, drugs and rock-n-roll (well, more specifically punk rock)

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    last minute flight to CO with just the clothes on my back...we won't need them anyway
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Id find a man and have my way with him.....hot or not...well if he was not hot he would wear a paper bag on his head.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. It would involve sex, and then more sex, and possibly some more sex.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I would skate half the day , the other half...... rolling in the hay...
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Gather up a few of my mfp peeps and have lots of fun!

:wink:
  • lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Id find a man and have my way with him.....hot or not...well if he was not hot he would wear a paper bag on his head.

HA! Going out with a bang...literally.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Use my credit card to fly to new york with my best friends - wouldn't have to pay it back coz the world would come to an end. Since it's like midnight where I am and it's a 7 hour flight or something, better get heading to an airport like NOW!! :P
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

I'm with the lady here
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I'd grab my man and head to Disneyland. Assuming it's operational.....am I the only one that knows the world is ending?

I'd love to spend the last day at the happiest place on earth with my favorite human.

And I need to 'christen' Sleeping Beauty's castle.............:blushing: :love: :wink:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Walking around beating the stupid out of as many people as possible.

Edit: While not possible, because that would just mean handing out helmets...its not nearly as fun as I want it to be
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Watching The Big Bang Theory with my girlfriend while I ate an entire strawberry cheesecake. (Not with my family)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

HA! Going out with a bang...literally.

Hopefully it would be a big bang.....don't need a little bang!!! Lol
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

As much as I'd like it to be this^^

Sadly I'd probably end up spending it alone.
  • _snw_
    Options
    for me - it would involve ~a lot~ of sex. and drugs. and music.

heh - the whole "sex, drugs and rock-n-roll" thing seems to suddenly have more merit.
  • _snw_
    Options
    Sadly I'd probably end up spending it alone.

liar.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    OH hell yeah!!! Id call up my main man Leo and we would fly out to Vegas.....................Hookers...strippers and booze!!!!!!! gamble everything away!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I’d do one of those obstacle course thingies where you get to shoot stuff up and cut the throats of mannequins. I’d want to have a Lara Croft sort of getup. Yep, and grenades. And earphones playing something classical like Pachelbel's Canon.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    well, i would make sure i got my 1200 cals in first, cause that's just sooooo important haha then i would go to the tattoo parlour and get a big tattoo on my back that says " *uck you" and get a piercing in my nose cause I just want one. I would text my emotionally and everything else disturbed ex a pic of my new tattoo. Then I would take a nice long stroll along the country road which I grew up on and sit down beside a creek and eat a whole freakin tub of Tigertail ice cream while I wait out my time....
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I like that we have to assume we have no family so we don't feel obligated to say them, lol.

There are several MFP members I would gather together ... well, hell, there's waaaaay more than several of them, lol ... for an "anything goes" day of pleasure.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'd invite everyone I know and all the good looking people I run into out in the street over for a good old fashioned Ancient Roman style orgy, complete with an abundance of liquor and other mind altering substances, a big feast, and entertainment.