Just found this site - love the food lists, so easy

nfl1
nfl1 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am 47 and started getting really serious about weight loss last year (started at 290), and got the lap-band in January. I love it, and am down to 246, but it is just a tool in the end and still have the head hunger and comfort habits that I deal with every day to avoid, but already feel so much better, and am able to swim a lot and exercise more, but am still having hard times with food choices and such. Tracking food, tracking exercise are things that I think all of us struggle with and this is the best site I've found for helping with this! I look forward to getting acquainted with everyone.

Next week my partner and I are doing a NY-FL drive, and I'm trying hard to plan ahead for success rather than making in the moment choices...we'll see how it goes.

NFL1

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I do. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • welcome!:smile:
    i just joined yesterday and i'm totally addicted lol
This discussion has been closed.