Under My Calorie Goal and still gain 2lbs

Options
When I weighted myself this morning I found out I have gained 2lbs withing the last week, I drink 2.2Liters of water everyday and I have been doing my workouts everyday aswell, even though my energy level was pretty low and I had to practically force myself to workout. I will love for someone to look at my diary and provide me with some feedback. I felt very disapointed when looking at the numbers in the scale. I also measured myself and didn't noticed any difference in it. The only difference that I am seeing is that my boobs are shrinking, my legs and butt seemed to be getting pretty toned but my belly seems the same, and thats the area that I want it to disapear.
Thank you for any or your feedback!

Replies

• mcorange01
    mcorange01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I see you do not track your sugars, you may want to do that. I find that was my issue at one point. Also if you are working out muscle does weigh more than fat, that could be it.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Whats your daily calorie goal? you should be eatting at least your BMR? its at the top under "TOOLS"! I bet youll start to loose weight after a few days of doing that!
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Have you been measuring yourself? If not start because that is the best way to track success. The scale can fluctuate up to 5lbs. Also make sure you are eating enough food, from your diary it looks like you should be eating more!
  • mermaidmomma1979
    Options
    Hey there...
    There are a few things to keep in mind...
    Being a woman, expect your hormones to work against you. I gain about 5lbs each month in water weight that comes off pretty quickly after I start. I can totally feel it. We have water gain before our time of the month, so unless you are using a birth control like Mirena, and you have a regular cycle know that this will most likely happen for most women.
    Also, our bodies react to exercise in different ways, meaning, holding onto water, soreness.
    Are you stretching to release the lactic acid and water build up? Drinking the appropriate amount of water and vitamins? Getting good sleep? All that plays a part of helping your body through something it does not want to do.
    Also, you mentioned that you worked out even though you were really tired. Sometimes, we need little breaks and not to push and push and push because your body WILL fight back to protect itself.
    Maybe take a week off...how long have you been in a deficit? If not only just a workout break.
    Just some ideas...FYI, I have learned a ton from a leighpeele.com, she is not full hot air and promises, just real, straightforward knowledge.
  • Clarisse0304
    Clarisse0304 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey there...
    There are a few things to keep in mind...
    Being a woman, expect your hormones to work against you. I gain about 5lbs each month in water weight that comes off pretty quickly after I start. I can totally feel it. We have water gain before our time of the month, so unless you are using a birth control like Mirena, and you have a regular cycle know that this will most likely happen for most women.
    Also, our bodies react to exercise in different ways, meaning, holding onto water, soreness.
    Are you stretching to release the lactic acid and water build up? Drinking the appropriate amount of water and vitamins? Getting good sleep? All that plays a part of helping your body through something it does not want to do.
    Also, you mentioned that you worked out even though you were really tired. Sometimes, we need little breaks and not to push and push and push because your body WILL fight back to protect itself.
    Maybe take a week off...how long have you been in a deficit? If not only just a workout break.
    Just some ideas...FYI, I have learned a ton from a leighpeele.com, she is not full hot air and promises, just real, straightforward knowledge.

I was thinking water gain could be an option but I am using Mirena and I dont even get TOM anymore, you might be right about having a workout break because I rarely get one, I really try to work out as many days as I can. Thank you for your website link will be looking into it I found your information to be very helpful.