New and would luv some friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Add me! We have similar goals. I have 2 kids. How old are yours?

mine are 6,5,3,2, and 8mths old :)
  • lovespinkinMN
    Options
    Add me I am new and this is my 6th day. :) You can do this. This is an awesome place with very awesome people. :)
  • Mommy_Time
    Options
    Everyone if I have not requested to be your friend please request it to me as mfp only allows you to request 5 ppl in a 10min period.
  • BellaKarla17
    Options
    feel free to add me! i am new here and would love new inspiration! (:
  • karah_girl20
    Options
    Hello My name is Sarah im not relativley new to the site but fell off track in all honesty. I would love to have some friends to support and be supported by. I have 2 kids and went throught a whirlwind of health problems after the second and gained weight lost hope but am looking to change that.:smile:
  • ashtree25
    ashtree25 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello!!! I have been using this site awhile but I'm ready to go full force! Would love some friends to help me with food ideas and motivation. I love to eat so I need new food ideas to satisfy me. :)
  • Mommy_Time
    Options
    I think i have everyone so far. If anyone else would like to be a friend of mine pls add me :)
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM as well. Only to two kids so compared to you I feel lazy. I can tell you that I was never into working out or sports or anything like that in my life but now I love it. And I think part of that is because it is something I am doing by myself just for me!
  • Mike0609
    Mike0609 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I have 3 children and am on Day 2. Would really love to make MFP friends as their seems to be a great support network on here. Have a healthy day.
  • mrosado3
    mrosado3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Marcy. I'm new to this whole thing also. Feel free to add me. :)
  • wallypike
    wallypike Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    FR sent
  • Mommy_Time
    Options
    anyone else?
  • minnielovesmickey
    minnielovesmickey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello hun!
    You must be non stop all day (0: Good luck on your journey. I'll add you now xx
  • BaldyLover
    BaldyLover Posts: 26
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Don't have kids and a bit late to start now but happy to chat :o)
  • danilangenfeldhall
    Options
    I also have annoying health issues, but with Myfitnesspal I've been able to lose weight and get things under control :) love to help keep you motivated and cheer you up when it gets tough thanks dani
  • StaffieLass
    StaffieLass Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm another newbie, and another hypothyroid sufferer. (A bit of a shock to my system after having hyperactive thyroid for a number of years, which meant I didn't have to watch my weight at all!) Will happily try and help to keep your motivation going. Friend request on its way. :smile: