Jillian Michaels Body Revolution - starting Monday 4/30

Options
Hello everyone!

Earlier today I received JM Body Revolution DVDs, and I will be starting the program on Monday 4/30. Wanna join me?

I am really excited to finally have the time and motivation to get back on the right track. However, I am afraid that I may need support, especially initially.

Let's continue this journey together!

Replies

• MLPC
    MLPC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I received mine on Wednesday, so I am starting Monday as well. Feel free to add me as a friend! I think I am going to start with the kickstart plan the first week!! Good luck!!
  • LadyGreatrick
    Options
    Woo! I'm starting tomorrow too :) let's all do this together!
  • ladyIcan
    ladyIcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is so exciting! I am so pumped up to start tomorrow! Let's have a strong kickstart week!

My old new life, here I come!
  • Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    As of Monday, I'll be on my 3rd week of body revolution tomorrow. That means new workout dvds. Im scared! I just started getting used to workouts 1 and 2. I definitely love the program so far and the progress I am making. Good luck if you're doing the food plan. Im a picky eater and feel I need more than 1200 calories but it was nice of her to add a meal plan so that some ppl don't have to think about it. Good luck with everyone's journey!!:smile:
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just so you all know there's a group of people doing the 90 Body Revolution here : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/2900-jillian-michaels-body-revolution . I think there's a thread there for people starting when you are too? I don't know, just through it'd help you all if knew of the group. More support, yay!

Good luck with it :)
  • jillatin318
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too, I looked at the meal guide but think it will be difficult to follow, especially with a husband that is a picky eater. I'm planning on consuming the same amount of calories at each meal. Good luck everyone, can't wait to see how we all progress! :)
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, i'm doing BR too and I absolutely LOVE it....feel free to add me everyone as I would love to hear how everyone is doing and vice versa....
  • SweetMegz04
    SweetMegz04 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting tomorrow.. but I don't have the diet lined up to match hers- but good, decent foods. Hopefully that won't matter. I also won't be exercising until the evening. I am a bit nervous!! But I need to do this.. .
  • BklynEibhlin
    BklynEibhlin Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm in with you guys! :)
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm soooooooo jealous. I just saw the infomercial for the first time and definitely wanna order bcuz Jillian does get results. I'll be looking forward to everyone's results!
  • MLPC
    MLPC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just want to update everyone on my 1st week! I lost 4.3 pounds during week 1. I did the kick start diet and exercise plan. I wasn't able to eliminate coffee from my diet, but I did drop to just 1 cup in the AM. Feeling really good. I hope week 2 goes just as well!
  • prieta74
    prieta74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello i downloaded my body revolution from a site called demonoid.me . I couldnt afford to buy it
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Just bought it last night, probably get it next week. cant wait!
  • TammyScalf
    TammyScalf Posts: 4
    Options
    I started my Body Revolution to, wondering how you are all putting in the "workout" in??? Help Please What is the burn?
  • mposey67
    mposey67 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

Just did my first workout (Workout 1) this morning and loved it!!! Not too hard, so it was easy to keep up with the exercises and work up a good sweat. I plan on doing the Kickstart (two workouts a day) for the first week, so hoping to see good results. I probably won't do the diet plan since I'm a pretty picky eater, but plan on keeping my calories at 1200 a day. I don't have a heart rate monitor, so I'm not sure how to track how many calories I'm burning.

Does anyone know approximately how many calories they are burning during the workouts?

Looking forward to seeing results!! Good luck to everyone!!!!
  • hwines
    hwines Posts: 2
    Options
    I looked up online to find out and her suggestion is to take how much you weigh and divide it by 25...so i weigh 197, divided by 25 and that is about 7.8. then you multiply that number by 50 (so i got 392) and then you divide that number by 60 (for minutes, so i got 6.53 calories burned per minute) and then you multiply that number by how many minutes you worked out. So for Cardio 1 i said I burned about 200 calories. Hope that helps!
  • mposey67
    mposey67 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks!!! That helps a lot :)