50 pounds down....basically.

Options

Replies

• LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    People are idiots. Do not let them discourage you. You have come so far and you are doing a hell of a job. You are doing what's best for you and in no time, that same person hurling insults will be dying to be you or get with you. Stay strong lady, you're doing wonderfully!
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing so well, and are so much healthier now. Don't let some horrid person make you feel bad.
  • 010Elle010
    010Elle010 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Keep going girl! You can't worry about what other people say, your progress is amazing!!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness dear!
    that was horrible of them to do!!!

50lbs or near 50lbs is nothing to be disappointed about! that's AMAZING progress, just shut the jerks out and keep it
    for motivation when you don't feel like keeping it up!

absolutely wonderful progress!!!

^^THIS.

You Are Doing Great Work, and exhibiting Consistent Effort. That's far more than I am able to do. Congratulations, keep it up, and enjoy your improved energy level!!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing a great job! You have already loss so much weight, and it really shows in your photos. Keep up the great work! Your weight loss is inspirational :smile:
  • starryeyed8285
    starryeyed8285 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Don't let people get you down. They have their own issues.

You are looking Fabulous! Keep on keeping on dollface:)
  • signgrrrl
    signgrrrl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You ...We...Us....can change our outward appearance my getting healthy...That azzhole will always we an azzhole. Congratulates you ROCK...Keepmup the awsome work
  • itsyogi1
    itsyogi1 Posts: 26
    Options
    can you tell us how you lost 50 pounds in 3 months please! Awesome accomplishment!
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I always think that if they're driving in their car, and you're out improving your fitness, then they really have no business criticising you. Saying that though, I always run at night because of what people shout if you run during the day and aren't stick thin. It's a real knock to your confidence - congrats on just carrying on without letting it get to you!

You look amazing! Well done! :happy:
  • StephMommy27
    Options
    Wow nearly 50 lbs in 3 1/2 months thats awesome. WTG!
  • JoanKB54
    JoanKB54 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have lost 46 pounds too. I know I have a lot more to lose, but people are so stupid when they say things like that. I remember I was waiting to cross the street one day and this carload of teen-age boys went around the corner and hollered out the window "You're so ugly!" Then another time I was at a meeting where they had brought in a comedian for the entertainment. It was a lady who came up the aisle and stopped at my seat. They had a spotlight on her and of course me and she said "You are so ugly and fat!" Of course, it was meant to be funny and everybody laughed. I just wanted to get up and leave, but I couldn't. That really helps when a person has low self-esteem anyway.
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    50 lbs is nothing to be ashamed of....and people can be SO CRUEL. I'm so glad you posted these pics...you have totally motivated me and I'm also glad you don't let those people get you so down and out that you just quit. GREAT job on your weight loss so far and girl you got this!!!! I love your dedication! I love your perseverance!!! You GO!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ejenkins24
    Options
    you are amazing!! so excited to see you have amazing results!!! you look fabulous!
  • fdixie
    fdixie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I am borrowing from your book when you mentioned the jerk went about his day as if nothing happened, you should too. WOW, what an amazing thought process! THANK YOU for that GIFT! because you are 100% RIGHT! Jerk probably doens't even remember doing it!

SO...I slipped up yesterday, saw this and NOW I'm ON MY WAY to go dance with my kids, run around outside and LOSE some of my own. I look forward to looking as good as YOU!

;-)
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    What a douche bag! Great work! Don't EVER let some smarmy little weasle discourage you. Just look how far you've come in 3 months.! Imagine how much greater it will be in another 3 months!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You're doing great!

When men make comments to me like: Wide load, fat *kitten*, etc. I usually retort with "Limp D**k!" They shut up quick and move along.....:laugh:
  • MaerMollie
    MaerMollie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow nearly 50 lbs in 3 1/2 months thats awesome. WTG!

I agree! That is stunning!
    Your loss has inspired me today. Thank you for sharing your story.
    When you have a sound flashback to being yelled at as "fat lady!" just replace it in your mind with "thát lady!"
    That lady who has lost close on 50 pounds.
    That lady who feels so much better about herself.
    That lady who is healthier, more energetic, more at peace.
    That lady who now loves life in a new way.

And the person who yelled at you?
    Bet you it was a couch potato, and look at where you were at...on a bike, cycling towards a better and healthier body!
    Way to go, Girl!
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    Your doing a great job. I've been at my diet for 51/2 months and only lost 27 lbs. So don't let it get to you; You know how far you come Keep up the good work and just know who ever hollered at you was a jerk.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    Always remember. Fat cells come and go and can be let go of with determination and hard work. Ignorance and stupidity is ingrained and a lot harder to lose. You are ahead of the game! Rather, I pity those ignorant people who are going to go through life being unhappy and friendless no matter what they do.

THIS!!

Fat can be lost but stupid is forever. You are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!