New to the site

Options
Hello all,

I just found this site, and it is great. I love the food/ exercise tracker. I am currently stationed in Atlanta, GA. I am active duty Navy. I just had a baby girl via C-Setion February 10, 2009, and want to lose the last few pounds of baby weight.

Replies

• Teachmisskim
    Teachmisskim Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm recently knew as well and I love it! Good luck and happy losing! :)
  • WadeSwinimer
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Wade and i am from Nova Scotia Canada.
    I just got this site from a friend. I think it is going to be an amazing way to track my plan.

Cheers and Good Luck to all
    W
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I do. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I just found this site, and it is great. I love the food/ exercise tracker. I am currently stationed in Atlanta, GA. I am active duty Navy. I just had a baby girl via C-Setion February 10, 2009, and want to lose the last few pounds of baby weight.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! and thank you for your service to our country! Best of luck to you. Drink your water and that baby weight will come off in no time!
  • buddhajeff
    Options
    New to site. It's a great help. new to p90x as well. Best of luck to all of us on here. Don't stop, believe in yourself and good health to you.