Looking to lose over 100 lbs....

Options
2»

Replies

• Epetrovitch
    Epetrovitch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i'm working on losing 130. I've dropped 65 so far. I started on the site about 1 month ago and have dropped 13 since i started. I'll send a friend request. Ed
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    add me too ,always looking for more active people
  • she_the
    she_the Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I also have over a hundred to lose! Add away!
  • Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your decision to get healthy! I'm new to the site too - just started last Sunday and I'm trying to lose about 65lbs. Since I'm also new, I'm on the lookout for motivating new MFP buddies so please feel free to add me! I'm on here every day, it's so addictive :)
  • pitbulllover
    pitbulllover Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have a 100 to lose too. Could use more friends, so anyone is welcome to add me!
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    The best advice I can give you is baby steps and moderation.

Aim for goal weights 10lbs at a time. Set short goals for yourself. Don't go into a hardcore diet right away. If you fall off the wagon, get back on it. Good luck.

Also, read my about section on my blog in my profile if you are interested how I lost 218 lbs.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone..I started my weight loss journey in Dec.2011 before New Years Eve because I didn't want this to be an resolution,you know the one we don't keep.lol. When I started this I had made up my mind that I was going to do this and stick to it.

It has not been easy but I have been working out and eating right so if someone wants to add me as a friend they can. I started out at 400lbs and as of today weigh in I am down to 368lb..And I still have a long way to go..So don't quit anyone beause you can do this
  • Lovely135
    Lovely135 Posts: 161
    Options
    I am looking to loose 130lbs maybe less. I have never been skinny in my entire life, so I don't know with my frame at 5ft 3" how I will look like wiegthing 135lbs. My hubby likes a little junk in the trunk. LOL
  • glengiles
    glengiles Posts: 147
    Options
    I'm very new to MFP, less than 2 weeks I think, and could certainly use a non-soliciting friend or two. I've lost 20 lbs. since I've started but still have 155 to go, so I'll be around here for a while I think!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me if you like. Well done on the 30lb.

I'm 7lb down from 100 and hopefully maybe a bit more as that's the top of BMI. I have found loads of supportive people on here and actually looking forward to loosing it.