Replies

• dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    Options
    i too are over the big 5 0 feel free to add me
  • kobiemom
    kobiemom Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    All - Feel free to add me. I'm 54. I've lost 40 lbs. and have 20 to go. The going is slow. It's tough, but possible.
  • KathyRN2000
    KathyRN2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    50 and would like to be added please. New here looking to add new friends
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i am 52, any one feel free to add me....
  • shortmom60
    Options
    I'm 51 so feel free to add me.
  • Debbiefit45
    Options
    So, how do you like this website? I like it!
  • nph1960
    nph1960 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 51, and have lost - and kept off!- 11 pounds with the help of MFP. I definitely rely on my network of friends here to help stay motivated and fight the pounds from creeping back on. I am looking for a few more friends who log in regularly. Please add me if you like.
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    Hi, I'm 60. You can add me.
  • Sammyk50
    Sammyk50 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 add me if you would like :)
  • joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I turned 50 this year and so far loving it - love telling people I'm 50. Would love to start a MFP friendship - add me!
  • janehudson
    janehudson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi turning 51 in June omg cannot belieive the year has gone so fast, but with that so has the weight. Hate it need to loose some weight and stop seeing for as a pleasure.:wink:
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi I am 55 years young
    I need to lose another 20.5 kg to reach my goal
    I am happy to friend any one who is supportive and needs support (a two way thing) and logs in regularly.
    :smile:
  • b_ferraro
    Options
    Hi. I'm 52 and refuse to let age get me if you know what i mean. Finding the time and staying focused is my challenge.
  • jonand57
    jonand57 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 54 and a father of 6. I have twins and triplets. I live in Canada and am relatively new to this site. I have not sought friends yet. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • MissMiley
    MissMiley Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm 56 and pretty new here. Looking for more friends in our age group...because as we all know, it becomes much harder to get the weight off!! Feel free to add me for support, motivation & to celebrate each successful milestone!!

Cynde
  • lucy5599
    lucy5599 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is the first time posting, and I'm looking for encouragement as well as giving some! I'm 56 and would love to take this weight off for the last time! Add me if you would like and maybe we can do this together!:happy:
  • bermuda12
    Options
    HI! I'm 53 and trying to lose weight as well. I just started mfp about a week ago. I didn't have weight issues until about 10 years ago and boy now I can't seem to take it off, although I must admit I developed some bad habits while I was thin. Need to change my eating habits.
  • createdbylaurie
    Options
    62 almost 63 here...Will lose my 1st 10 lbs. at the end of April!! I need friends too!!
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    51 year old mom living with thin husband and three thin teenagers. I can ALWAYS use new friends who understand my struggle!
  • lindadn1
    lindadn1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'll be 50 in July and looking for friends my age too!