Finally :)

Options
After months of getting off track for various reasons I have finally found some things that work and I;m seeing results!! :bigsmile: With a combination of yoga, pilates and walking EVERYWHERE (I live in Chicago so it's easy to walk just about anywhere I go) I like the way I look again for the 1st time in a year :love: Just about had given up and now - YAY!!!

Thanks for reading... congrats to everyone with me and keep on goin to everyone on the way!!!!

Replies

• agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I'm glad you finally found what works for you.

Good luck losing the rest :smile:
  • vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I'm glad you finally found what works for you.

Good luck losing the rest :smile:
    Yh i agree with him ^^^^
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    After months of getting off track for various reasons I have finally found some things that work and I;m seeing results!! :bigsmile: With a combination of yoga, pilates and walking EVERYWHERE (I live in Chicago so it's easy to walk just about anywhere I go) I like the way I look again for the 1st time in a year :love: Just about had given up and now - YAY!!!

Thanks for reading... congrats to everyone with me and keep on goin to everyone on the way!!!!

i like how you said you like how you look again for the first time in a year....you are totally worth feeling that every single day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!