Meals without Bread/wheat

Options
Ok so I've been on a plateau for over a month but this week I decided to go without any and all bread products. Basically anything that had wheat in it. BAM Lost 7 pounds from Monday - Friday!!

I was just wondering if anyone had and good meal ideas that didnt involve bread??? I'm not giving it up completely, but this week I've been eating the same thing everyday so I really need to change it up. Any ideas?

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Stir fries and you can use rice instead of bread.
  • msnessamichelle
    Options
    Stir fries and you can use rice instead of bread.

Nice I didnt even think about that! Thanks!! Going on my grocewry list!
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I don't eat wheat products. I eat a lot of stir frys with noodles, meat with potato/sweet potato, curries and stews with rice. I make all my food from scratch so just add different things where wheat products are needed.

I rarely buy 'wheat free' products as I think they are a bit of a rip off but if I really want to do like for like I will. Tried some lovely wheat free pitta the other day.

You're welcome to add me to look at my diary.
  • msnessamichelle
    Options
    I don't eat wheat products. I eat a lot of stir frys with noodles, meat with potato/sweet potato, curries and stews with rice. I make all my food from scratch so just add different things where wheat products are needed.

I rarely buy 'wheat free' products as I think they are a bit of a rip off but if I really want to do like for like I will. Tried some lovely wheat free pitta the other day.

You're welcome to add me to look at my diary.

Thank you so much!!