Looking for friends

Options
CeeRawr89
CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
Hi! I'm looking for more MFP friends. I'm 22, a single mom and I work 30 hours a week usually, and I am having trouble finding time (or energy) to work out, though I do walk home from work. (45 minute walk at a brisk pace)
I've recently joined a biggest loser challenge and I am aiming to lose the body fat that is at my middle section, the worst type!

Friends and encouragement are needed! <3

Replies

• BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. Single mum to two and also struggle to find the motivation to fit in my work outs around them. :) xx
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me! I have fought the battle and now just maintaining.
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I am 37 year old mum and single parent to my two lovely children (aged 4 and 8). Upto April last year I had lost 60lbs through dieting and exercise (4-5 mornings a week) I found confidence in myself i never knew I had., as a result my marriage ended end of June last year. Now being a single parent means I don't get to go to the gym and I've regained 20lbs. I joined MFP almost two weeks ago and I lost 4lbs in the first week. My target is to lose between another 28-42 lbs.

Good luck with your journey
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! :happy:
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like.
  • Iskreemman
    Iskreemman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: I'm 27 married and work full time overnights. I log my food and exercise daily.
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Sent requests! :)
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - always on the lookout for new friends