Moms with strechmarks....

Options
13»

Replies

• SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I have them and it bothers me a lot, however, I am trying to accept them. I want a tummy tuck but I do not want that scar either.
  • prettybub
    prettybub Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    15 years later and I am still trying to accept them.. I will never have the bikini body I want unless I go through some major cosmetic surgery. In which I am not completely opposed to but that of course costs!! So until I find myself a sugar daddy I have to deal with what god gave me..

I have three kids 15, 9, and 3. Each of my children left me with some type of scar on my body. The first two stretch marks and the third one a c section scar. I call my body a mommy body... I think the hardest part for me is seeing all these women that have had children sporting their sexy bodies and honestly its emotionally hard to get past at times..

Good luck to you!!

I have the same. 3 Babies, Stretch marks and 3 c-section scars. I used bio oil and it has helped a lot. Never going to have a tight taut tummy. I have stretch marks and saggy skin. But Im aiming to be healthy in my skin.
  • Bmjnash
    Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to jump in, but have you really lost all of your weight following the guidelines on this website? I am new to fitnesspal!!!

I only breastfeed my son, and I eat healthy. 3 meals and 4 snacks. I have only lost 13,lbs in around 2 months thatsless then 2lbs per week. Just like what the websit says. I eat over the amount of calories every day by 500. To make up for calories I burn breastfeeding.

So yes I follow the guidelines
  • SexyFatMomma
    SexyFatMomma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just came to accept them, and they became a part of who I am. It would be nice to see them go away, but its sooooo tricky
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My fiance calls them his roadmap..lol. I don't love them by any means, but I guess I'm coming to accept them as apart of me. I try to look at them as reminders of the 2 beautiful gifts I was given, somedays it works, some days it doesn't.
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    When I was 10 I jumped from a AA to a B cup in 3 months. Got major stretch marks on the girls, and my mother said it was a shame because no guy would ever want to see THAT. They got better after a lot of lotions, but it definitely changed how I saw my body.

Then after 2 kids and a crash C-section I have plenty of lovely stretch marks/scars, plus a couple of portals from other surgeries. My husband says I'm not attractive and wants to be friends, so it's hard to accept my "badges of motherhood" sometimes. BUT it also takes the pressure away, and I'm slowly accepting things.

as for lotions, Victoria's Secret had a really great cellulite/stretch mark cream that literally got rid of about 95% of my boob marks, but they pulled it in 2000 and I can't remember the name. It was really good, inexpensive - honestly don't know why they pulled it.

I tried the Bio Oil but it got everywhere :laugh: Those of you who've tried collagen creams, where do you get this and how much is it?
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I've posted this before, but for all the AWESOME Moms:

407660_10151236114515294_693875293_23038197_1564483286_n.jpg

Love this !!! I have them from two kids tanning makes them less noticeable. But I just accept them as part of my body and part of the price I paid for having kids.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I have tons. 3 kids and a lifetime of being overweight will do that to you. Am I happy with them? NO But would I trade them for the wonderful kids that gave them to me? Hell No! They look better now than when my youngest was born almost 3 years ago, hopefully more time will help.