Hello

Options
I am a mom of 3 daughters. I have had a very successful weight loss with South Beach Diet (losing 33 lbs). I have kept it off for nearly 3 years, but I have not been successful at losing the last 13. I joined here to see what I am doing wrong so I can lose the last bit of weight. I know I should exercise more, but with 3 girls, a job, and a husband, I have little time for myself.

So, I am saying hi and hope to get some inspiration from others out there. If this Ohio mom can help you, just let me know!

Replies

• vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    You have picked to right site for inspiration! There are so many pple on here that are soooo supportive and helpful! Good luck on your journey, you can do it!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I do. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: