Substitute for Shakeology?

Options
124»

Replies

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    How many people are going to quote, and reply to, posts from 2013?
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I made the "mistake" of trying it because I got it cheap when I ordered it along with one of the workout programs....I say mistake because I liked it so much that I was hooked. So, that being said I became a "coach" for the discount only....so I get it for 90 a month. Once I took into consideration I could cut out the expensive liquid multivitamin and other various things I was taking that were already in Shakeology and also taking into consideration that it replaced the protein powder I was already buying it made it alot more affordable along with the coach discount. I wont try to sell people on it or anything else (I do pass on my discount to others if they want to buy something through me) because that is just not who I am but I do like the products......people get all bent out of shape because of the hard sell that coaches give on here (and I understand that) but the products are actually legit in my opinion. The funny thing is people get all crazy about spending 3 or 4 bucks (per day) for a meal replacement but they will gladly spend that or more on a latte from Starbucks or crap food from a drivethru.....funny.

"I won't try to sell it but I do give people a discount if they buy it through me". Right.

You know you can also make a "meal replacement" shake for under $4/day. My morning smoothie gives me all the fuel I need for breakfast for under $2. You don't need an overpriced shake to do that.

Also, crap food at Dunks doesn't cost $3. Or McDonald's.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I like GNC's Lean Shakes after a workout and sometimes between meals as a snack. Can't wait till they bring back the Pumpkin flavor again!