Bob Harper's 30 Day Challenge - who's in???

Options
Hey, everybody! So, I am going to be doing Bob Harper's 30 Day Challenge for the month of May! Here is the link: http://mytrainerbob.com/calendar.pdf

Anyone want to join me?? We can give each other motivation and support and compare our results at the end! I don't have all of the DVD's (I don't have the beginner's weight loss, but I am going to substitute it with the Total Body Transformation DVD) and I am also going to order his kettlebell workout and probably use a dumbbell with it. The important thing for me is sticking to the goal and seeing it through!

We basically just have a month left until we have to be seen in bathing suits - so we should work our butts off to get toned!

Add me if you're interested!

I love Bob!!!

Replies

• TrishOJ
    TrishOJ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have been doing his work-outs for about 45 days. I love them!
  • TrishOJ
    TrishOJ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did the Beginners Weight Loss Transforamation workout #1 this morning. I really love this workout, it's one of my favorites. I don't have the Ultimate Cardioi Body DVD yet (I ordered it last week), so tomorrow I'm going to do workout #2 of Beginners Weight Loss Transforamation and Workout #2 of Body Rev Cardio Conditioning.