How long until you reach your goal weight?

Options
I'm just wondering if any of you have worked out when you're going to reach your goal weight (if you have one)? I'm aiming for sometime in July, how about you? Thanks.

Replies

• holliwood322
    holliwood322 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    no idea. i'm still trying to get a calorie loss to work for me. initially, i was shooting for july 2012. still trying!:drinker:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Took me 9 months.
  • lauratibbetts
    Options
    That's funny, July is my goal too. I have a wedding I'm going to and I want to be to my goal weight by then. If I keep losing at the rate I have been, I'll get there. If it slows down I'll at least be pretty close. I have about 21 pounds to go.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 18th with 56 pounds I wanted to lose. I'm down 27 my goal was Nov 30th, but now I think I'll be done before that, I'm hoping for September now.
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    are you asking idealistically or realistically?

Idealistically 2 years...

realistically...ehh... I have no bloody clue :)
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Looks like mine may be nearer to the end of the year :/ About 1lb a week.
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I want to lose it by the end of the summer but I doubt that will happen.
  • katismiles
    katismiles Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    By August 23rd(my 19th birthday). I'm only trying to lose a few more pounds, but I'm not in a hurry.
  • Wimbledongal
    Wimbledongal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    October when I will be 32! Oh and ideally well on my way by 10 August when I am doing a reading at a friend's wedding.
  • irenephillip824
    Options
    2 more lbs to go then after than its maintainance mode:-) Started in Feb 2012
  • kbf2107
    kbf2107 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hopefully by September 2012
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Took me three years! I reached my goal yesterday.
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I'm almost halfway; I hope to get down to my goal by September when I'll be starting my last year of law school. I want to have it all sorted out by then and it's feasible, but it's by no means a hard deadline.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I don't know WHEN I'll reach it, but I'm aiming to be there by September 2015. I'll be disappointed if not.
  • deepfuture
    deepfuture Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    End of May .. almost there started end of January ..

16486329.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kalyy
    kalyy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between November '12 and February '13 lol, I lost 22 lbs in 3 months but I change my goal to 1 pound per week. I still have 44 pounds to lose.
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    I'm kind of shooting for December for my weight loss goal. I have to be in a play and would like to be at my best. But if I don't reach it I am not really worried about any other time. It just happens when it happens.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I've lost 33 lbs since Jan 1 and would like to lose 59 total by July 27th, my birthday. If I don't make it, I'll still know I tried hard and it'll come off eventually. I'm happy with 4-5lbs a month and the fact that every day that I work at this and eat normally, I'm healthier and closer to my goal. :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    End of May .. almost there started end of January ..
    Congrats!
  • elekelk
    elekelk Posts: 107
    Options
    I hope in June so I can go shopping in a big city before I move. But if it goes in this speed it will be in September and thats nice too because thats when I'm turning 20 and starting university. Writing this just made me realize how far I have come (lost 26lbs) I'm so happy now!