Just had a baby

Hi I had a baby 9 week ago and looking for as much advice as possible to help me lose a dress size

Replies

• Be patient, track all of your food, cut out as much empty calories as possible. Allow yourself to cheat every so often to keep your sanity. Don't cut out all of the food that you enjoy, remember moderation is key. Incorporate healthy foods into your diet as much as possible. Don't go on a diet, start a new lifestyle meaning make the changes that you will keep forever not just stop once you lose the weight. Move as much as possible:)
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Jillian Michaels changed my life! Pick up the 30 Day Shred from Walmart for $10. :)
  • My little guy is also nine weeks old! (feb 25) planks have REALLY helped me tighten up my abs! While all three of my kiddos are napping/playing' I will do planks!
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Jillian Michaels changed my life! Pick up the 30 Day Shred from Walmart for $10. :)

^^^^Agreed! It is definitely helping me lose inches! I have learned to stay away from the scale and check measurements.
  • MonkeyFlower
    MonkeyFlower Posts: 92 Member
    make as many healthy choices each day as you can, cut out rubbish food when you can and move/exercise when you get the time! but have patience and take it slowly and be kind to your body after everything its just been through :) and remember if your breast feeding not to cut your cals too much! good luck :smile:
  • JennyJStewart
    JennyJStewart Posts: 13 Member
    T-Tapp workouts work great for me. I used them during my pregnancy as well and it really helped tone my muscles and keep extra weight off. (www.t-tapp.com)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!