Hello from Salem, VA

Options
I love this site my doctor gave me this site address to help me keep up with my daily eating habits while trying to lower my blood pressure,sugar and lose weight. This is really easy to use and I will tell more people about it.

HOTTHING

Replies

• ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Shout out from Montana - My family lives in Salem, Roanoke, Lynchburg, and Alta Vista VA. I love this site it's a great motivator. Best Wishes
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good luck to you and welcome to MFP!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I do. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • 10SexyMC
    10SexyMC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome and good luck to you.
  • 10SexyMC
    Options
    Nice to here from you and thanks for the shout out. Nice to know there is a Salem family member on board and that I'm not alone.
  • 10SexyMC
    Options
    You are doing a awesome job and you are a great motivator for me. Keep up the great job. You goal is just around the corner. Keep on keeping on with your weight loss and hanging on to God. It's all good.