BMI-in my weight range!!!

Options
ilike2moveit
ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
This time last year my BMI was 29.9 - borderline obese. One more pound and I would have been obese and that motivated me into making a lifestyle change. After losing 30 pounds I was 25.3 and since joining MFP I am now 24.7 and in my weight range!

Replies

• cuddlyaries87
    Options
    Congrats! that's great!:flowerforyou:

:drinker:
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Super! I hope to be that way in about 10 or so pounds, but it's also too hard to say as one can acquire muscle, which translates sometimes to high-ish weight, although thinner body.
  • ilike2moveit
    Options
    Super! I hope to be that way in about 10 or so pounds, but it's also too hard to say as one can acquire muscle, which translates sometimes to high-ish weight, although thinner body.

Thanks! I have only done cardio and need to start strength training because I have no muscle. I wish you the best in meeting your goals.
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me. Although I just started with a BMI of 29.6! EEEeeekkk! I got motivated too but was feeling like chocolate till I saw your post and am feeling motivated again! THANK YOU!
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thats really fantastic!!!!!!!!!:wink:

I cant wait to get there! (well actually I guess I can - slowly does it!) :laugh:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Good Job! I see your proflie says you live in Montana, so do I and aren't we lucky, I do not think I'd want to live anywhere else. Congrats on your success!!!
    V Huber
  • ilike2moveit
    Options
    VHuber, Small world huh? I love traveling and seeing other places but I love coming home to Montana; it's such a great lifestyle. Thank you. WIshing you success in your weight loss goals.
  • ilike2moveit
    Options
    You sound just like me. Although I just started with a BMI of 29.6! EEEeeekkk! I got motivated too but was feeling like chocolate till I saw your post and am feeling motivated again! THANK YOU!
    That's what I love about this site. It's a great motivator. Thanks, and best wishes to ya.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Great job!

I can't wait to be overweight :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!