Finally comfortable enough for progress pics! (NSFW)

Options
2»

Replies

• migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    1. There is nothing "wrong" about being nekkid. We're born that way. If one chooses to show parts of the body normally covered by business attire it's their body, their choice. If you don't want to see those body parts, take notice of the letters (NSFW) and understand you might be seeing them. It's been my observation that the "no underwear pics" is VERY unevenly enforced.

2. PixelTreason...outstanding job of getting done what we're all here trying to get done. You've obviously been rocking that workout. Well done!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    You look great! What was you beginning weight and what you weigh now? Height too please! LOL
  • GraceK2012
    GraceK2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'd love to be able to change my abdomen the way you've done yours. Really. You should be very pleased.
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    Great progress! Well done :D
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look great! What was you beginning weight and what you weigh now? Height too please! LOL

:D Thanks!

I'm 5'8" and started at 167. I'm now 115 (That is too small. I want to gain a bit of muscle.)

And thanks GraceK2012 - my belly is one of the things that still bugs me, mostly because when I eat it bloats up like I am 6 months pregnant (no lie!) and I am hoping to get rid of the loose skin I still have so I can get some sort of 6 pack happening. :D But with that said, it is so much better than it was before and I am really happy! :)

Edit: I overuse exclamation points!! :P
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. Well done! :happy:
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Good Lord, I was just informing her of the rules so she wouldn't get banned or something. I am not offended or uncomfortable with nudity FFS. There are T&C.

I just looked at your profile pics, OP, and you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!