90lbs lost, with pics.

Options

Replies

• NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It's people like you that keep me going! Thanks for posting. So very happy for you. :flowerforyou:
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
  • Jackiales
    Jackiales Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all your successes along the way!
  • RunChristyRun
    RunChristyRun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • gracenkwa
    Options
    congratulations you look amazing
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! Love how motivational this is for me thank you for posting!
  • Nikkiray32
    Nikkiray32 Posts: 123
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    it was worth it, you look very nice
  • fuzz_pawz
    fuzz_pawz Posts: 106
    Options
    Wow! Very inspirational! Congrats to you for such dedication, you look amazing!
  • mandyP79
    mandyP79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    :smile: You look great!!! Great Job!!!!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    wow
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    nice job!!!
  • monicacorona2
    Options
    Wow awesome job!
  • sbb7249
    sbb7249 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! Totally amazing!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You're so super cute and teeny! Congrats, doll! You're doing Ah-Mazing! :smile:
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    WOW what more can i say..
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous! (In my best Billy Crystal voice) Congratulations!
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Just had a read through your comments, thank you so much.

In answer to a few questions. My starting weight was around 18st 3, although I went through a period of about a year where I was losing weight but refusing to step on the scales- I have no idea (and no photos) to give me a clue about how much I weighed back then, but I think it might have been closing in on 20 stone.

I lost weight by cutting back to 1,200 cals a day for a year, and doing lots of exercise like walking and cycling. I've now increased my cals to 1,500 because I only have a little more to lose so don't mind if it slows down a bit; and I exercise for around half an hour most days, and will walk everywhere too.

I had never been slim even when I was a child, and was always overweight for my age/height. It ruined my teenage years and I wasn't going to let it have a hold over my adult life as well. I just couldn't allow it to. So I made the change, and I can be honest when I say that I've never looked back.

Top tip: buy an exercise bike. Seriously. I have one, and I use it when I'm watching TV, reading a book or magazine, or listening to music. You don't even have to leave the home or set foot in a gym, or even leave your home. I know that when you're overweight it can be really hard to get the courage to exercise outside because, although NOBODY would be looking at you, I am well aware that it can certainly feel that way.
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    you look amazing be proud
  • fitspo124
    fitspo124 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!