Tea

Options
2»

Replies

• Bulletproof_Helen
    Bulletproof_Helen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    If you're new to tea, I recommend celestial seasonings zingers! They're fruity, and have a bit of a zip which is great for people who are trying to break away from sodas.

Chai is awesome too :)

I am definate with msarro on this one, celestial seasonings is one of my favorite brands (unfortunate that I can't get them in my stores here in the U.K)

go to http://www.celestialseasonings.com/ for some great tea ideas :drinker:
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    I was in the Organic section of dierburgs today and i bought this tea to try. its called "Teas' Tea" and it's Green Jasmine. It's not too bad and its kind of watered down. Still only 0 Calories :happy:

can any tea be drank warm - hot or is there just a certain kind that can. And what are the benefits if its warm - hot (like relieving stress etc)
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I was in the Organic section of dierburgs today and i bought this tea to try. its called "Teas' Tea" and it's Green Jasmine. It's not too bad and its kind of watered down. Still only 0 Calories :happy:

can any tea be drank warm - hot or is there just a certain kind that can. And what are the benefits if its warm - hot (like relieving stress etc)

If it comes in a tea bag, it can be drank warm. In fact, most are supposed to be brewed in hot water because the realeases the flavor better.

Although I like to brew one black tea and one mint tea together then pour it over ice. SO good.
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    If you're new to tea, I recommend celestial seasonings zingers! They're fruity, and have a bit of a zip which is great for people who are trying to break away from sodas.

Chai is awesome too :)

I am definate with msarro on this one, celestial seasonings is one of my favorite brands (unfortunate that I can't get them in my stores here in the U.K)

go to http://www.celestialseasonings.com/ for some great tea ideas :drinker:

awesome in their store near u thing it shows Dierburgs, Shop N Save, and a few other stores close carry like the Fruity Tea sampler :drinker: