I need a good work out plan to tone my legs

Options
I have tried for so long to get more lean and toned legs...currently I am on a diet that's high in protein and lean fats...good fats. I am also working out my legs, however not sure if I am doing it right. Please let me know if you have a mon-fri work out/diet plan that can help me.
Thanks

Replies

• kristenlees122
    Options
    cardio cardio cardio with strength training as well.. you cant spot reduce, as many people will tell you, just keep eating right and exercising and the fat will eventually come off where you want it to. i find running, spinning, squats, lunges & deadlifts helped my lower body, but i also do upper body and abs so i think an overall body workout has been the most beneficial thing for my body.

good luck!
  • nyspotlight
    nyspotlight Posts: 124
    Options
    Have you looked into the Brazil Butt Lift? I've been doing it for 2 weeks and already notice my legs getting stronger. Supposedly it works the derriere as well, but the leg work is impressive. The Bum Bum workout is 30 minutes of hell, but it actually kind of flies by. I think you can get it from a beachbody coach - I got mine as a gift, so I can't recommend one.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I have JM's Killer Buns and Thighs. I only did Levels 1 and 2 but I liked it a lot. Then I started P90X so I haven't been using my JM dvds much lately. P90X's plyo and legs/back dvds work well. I also run.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Weekly plan:

Monday: Squat with barbell.
    Wednesday: Squat with barbell + 5 lbs
    Friday: Squat with barbell + 5 more lbs.

Repeat every week.
    Takes very little time.
    -nothing- will build strength, balance, coordination (and sexy leg muscle) as quickly and efficiently.