30 Day Shred...not as bad as i expected

Options
2»

Replies

• mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It wasnt too bad.. Just started this morning.. I was thinking thatI'll try level one for ten days..Then go to level two for the next ten days, and finally end the last ten days with level three..
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of Level 1. I can get thru it much easier now, but I still struggle with the jumping jack/jumprope thing. I get horrible calf cramps and usually have to switch to butt kicks. I use 3 poud weights which seem very light on the dumb bell rows...but very heavy on the side lunge and lifts! HAHA!! I'm doing it by the book but look forward to moving to level 2. If I feel like I can't get through, I'll just stick with each level longer and make it a 45 day shred....just doesn't have as nice a ring to it...LOL!!
    I used 5s and 10s depending on the exercise. The 10s felt easy on the rows but the 5s got heavy on the side lunge and lifts at first. I think it is better to use a few different weights if you have them.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    30ds killed me when I first started, but I also weighed 234 lbs and hadn't worked out in about 6 years (not an exaggeration). Lol. I started with 3 lb dumbbells and then worked up to 5s, 8s and 10s.