down 60, 20'ish more to go (diet, lifting, cardio)

Options
2»

Replies

• ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Fabulous job!
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I was taken back by the after photo! Your lookin hot! Congrats!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Keep up the great work!!
  • all4derby
    all4derby Posts: 55
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are the same size as me and everything. I'm at 276 right now. If that's what I have to look forward too, I'm STOKED!
  • JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look amazing bud!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look Really Great! Amazing transformation.
  • xonashwaox
    xonashwaox Posts: 108
    Options
    Fantastic job you look amazing!!
  • ChickadeeHawk
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your success!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic. Damn, that's inspiring.
  • imthelobster
    imthelobster Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, man! Great work!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations! I would love to see the difference in your face too!
  • osubrndn
    osubrndn Posts: 32
    Options
    Here is the diff in my face

fce.jpg
  • osubrndn
    Options
    i tried to do side by side comparison, but it didn't seem to work to well.
  • osubrndn
    Options
    I got a few messages asking how my boxing thing goes so i figure i'd just post it:

As i said in my post it is boxing gloves with a body bag (no sparring) and really could be thought of as a really hard aerobics class. At my gym there are about 10 different instructors and they have classes at like 6am/430pm/6pm/730pm each day and the classes last an hour.

This isn't like boxing with a personal trainer...i always wanted to do that at my gym (but it's expensive) and after joining this gym (its like 70$ a month where a session with a trainer is like 40-70$ an hour)...it's so obvious that this is a far superior workout. There are people there of all sizes, it is mostly females like 10% of the class is men. And it is people of all sizes, my gym i've seen extremely fit people and people that you can tell are a bit out of shape. The best part of it, is relaly you can just go at your own pace.

So here is how a typical workout will go (they last an hour), they all have this same structure with slight modifications from instructor to instructor (and day to day).

1st 15 min - geared towards cardio. So we'll run a few laps around the gym to warm up, most people run at a fairly casual jog...as i've been doing it more and more i tend to run faster then most but initally i did a slow jog as well. So after 2 laps the rest will go something like this. (Keep in mind the size of the gym isn't huge so the size woudl be like a 30 seconds for an average jog to get all the way around.

-Do a lap of high knees, then back to running
    -Do a lap of butt kicks, then back to running
    -Do push ups for 30 seconds, back to running
    -Do squat jumps for 30 seconds, back to running
    -Walking lunges for 30 seconds, back to running
    -Mountain climbers for 30 sec, back to running
    -more squat jumps, back to running
    -Shuffling to a side (then reverse to other side), back to running
    -Karaokes (it's like running sideways and you bring your back foot infront of you and are turnning your hips), back to running
    -Burpies, back to running

some combination of that and some other excerciess, takes about 15 minutes...its probably the most tiring part of it...sometimes it'll only take 10 minutes and then we'll devote 5 minutes to strteching.

Then we'll get our gloves on, and they'll give us combos to do like "jab, cross, hook" and we'll do that for a minute or two, and then we'll switch the combo. Randomly between 2-4 combos they'll have us do a cardio excercise like burpies/squat jumps/lunges/jumping jacks/mountain climbers/pushups and it will continue like that for 30 minutes. It is tiring and they give in 60 minute class about 3 water breaks, although you can stop whenever you want to catch your breath. But the idea of the class is to stay moving. So between combos they'll be like "alright catch your breath by running in place" which my first time i was like htf am i catching my breath when i'm still running...but i got used to it.

Then the final 15 minutes is deveoted to abs. The ab part is tough it's pretty much ab excercise after ab excercise with limited breaks. we use the bags to hold our feet and we do situps/happy valleys/reverse crunches/lots of planks, we use medicine balls for some ab stuff...pretty much any ab excercise you can think of we do.

if you have any other questions let me know....i'm a big fan of it bc running for an hour gets boring and i feel like this really is geared towards making you more of an athlete...it is alot of high intensity training (HIT) but i enjoy it.
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    Looking SmokingHotFantastic!! Congrats on your hard work and success! :-)
  • clairegogogo
    clairegogogo Posts: 215
    Options
    WOW, great transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!