Replies

• littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    *oops*
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I use the Herbal Essences "totally twisted" mousse and the new curl define creme.

I find it's more important that I get a haircut on a regular basis then what I use in it...
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I use Redkin. I find it is best to pick up your products from your hairdresser. They are more expensive, but they help your color and Redkin products are so much better than anything I have ever purchased in CVS.
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I can't find anything that works for me, so I straighten it or put it up somehow. I will definitely be reading through these for suggestions!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I do a conditioner rinse, then condition my hair will a sulfate free conditioner. i only shampoo once a week, and i use a shampoo with a high moisture content and not too strong of a detergent.

i like to put a lil morracan oil in my hair while its still damp. thats pretty much it in terms of product.
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    I use normal conditioner when washing then a leave in conditioner pick my hair instead of hand scrunching it and put in tousle me softly mousse by herbal essence and my curls are big and usually not frizzy :)
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I don't personally have curls ( i have some mild waves) but I am a hairstylist! I find that a good combo of Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum and Sculpting Foam do well. Another favorite of mine is Kenra Curl Creme.
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have curly frizzy hair. I use conditioner on my ends only. I use a wide tooth comb to gently untangle hair.

I use almond oil (3drops) while it is damp. Post dry(to keep hair tame), I use argon oil. I do not use Moroccan oil as Argon oil is better and Morroccan oil has only a bit of argon oil in it.
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    for my hair i use aussie spray gel and it works great when i wear my hair curly. hope this helps
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    Diffuser & mousse. Looks great on our clients at the salon.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Have been using Moroccan oil for the past couple of years. It does leave my hair very shiny and silky. Totally love the product. When I started working out and losing weight, I started to lose a bit of my hair, and my hair stopped growing as fast, so now in addition to M. Oil, I also started using Coconut oil (which seems to help).
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    for my hair i use aussie spray gel and it works great when i wear my hair curly. hope this helps

Finally someone said Aussie! Nothing touches my curly hair unless it is an Aussie product. I have tried all kinds and it control frizz the best. Shampoo, Conditioner, spray gel, and sprunch spray if especially frizzy that day.
  • issyme
    issyme Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I use Organix shampoos and conditioners. To style, I make sure my hair is super wet and then I use John Frieda hair serum followed by John Frieda Dream Curls Perfecting Spray. Scrunch your hair a bit and then let air dry, takes me through the entire day without crunchy feeling hair. No hair spray needed! :smile:
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    LOVE this topic!!! DevaCurl all the way!! You can get it on Amazon, but I go to a stylist trained for curly hair. Have never been happier with it.

Anyone recommend certain devacurl products? There are so many !

Deva No Poo, One Condition, Volumizing Frizz Free Foam, Mister Right. The foam is relatively new and I love it-- so much easier for me to get every where evenly than the AngeL gel that I had from Deva before, which I love until I started with the foam.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Currently using Pantene curls to straight shampoo / conditioners. I use a CHI to straighten my hair and freeze ease finisher on the ends of my hair.
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I use herbal essences totally twisted when I wear my hair naturally. I use the herbal essences hello hydration shampoo & conditioner and it helps with the frizziness.
    When I straighten it, I use moroccan oil and some aussie hairspray. But that's it. (:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Lvoe john frieda products- use both serum and curl reviver mousse.
    I change my shampoo and conditioner regularly as I feel my hair gets used to it very quickly.
  • vanyaann
    vanyaann Posts: 4
    Options
    Redken!!!!!! They have a line for curly hair, it is the best! I was a hairstylist for 10 years and have worked with and tried everything. I love it!
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Coconut oil or this stuff I get on Etsy called Triple Moon Anointing Oil. Also I never heat style.
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. Thanks for all the product ideas :)