The Scale Hates Me: SO Depressed Today. HELP!!

Options
2»

Replies

• jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Could it be around the time of month? Also if you working out has increased you can gain because your body needs the water.
    Keep with it and weigh yourself in an other 2 weeks.. I get really dependent on the scale sometimes and then it gets hidden and i feel so much better
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Ha - must be extra scale gremlins went running over to your house to mess with the scale numbers. They've been to my house before and I DON"T like them. Wish there was a spray that would keep them away!
  • bolderopal
    bolderopal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If I lived in your city, I would pull your *kitten* out of bed and make you go dancing or something. You are better than a complicated piece of metal, and your body is changing for the better.

And I LOVE DANCING!

.........MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO OUT DANCING AND SHAKE YOUR WORRIES AWAY LIKE A CRAZY WONDERFUL PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I like my idea a lot. Do it. Do it. Do it.)

I know... it's early enough to get ready still... It always cheers me up. But I don't want to go out and feel mopey either. Oh hell, I'll put on way too much make up and show far too much cleavage and own it.

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I just got through 3 weeks of the scale hating me. My reward? 4 pounds down this week -- which represents about 75% of my loss for the month.