Hi from Australia

Options
Hi.

I started my weightloss "journey" without a goal in mind and really just to see if i could lose any weight at all. i started using diet shakes for breakfast and lunch and eating dinner. combined with exercise and myfitnesspal. i have a fairly physical job which also helped. i started about 3 months ago at 127kg ( i had a rather large christmas lol) and my BMI was in the obese range.

i have since lost just over 27kgs and now weigh in at 99.7kgs and am out of the obese BMI range for the first time since i hurt my back at work and rendered myself bed ridden for a long time. but even before that i was too big. i was in size 42inch pants and now i comfortably fit into 36inch pants and my shirts have dropped from xxl to l

i have been combining staying under my recommended calorie intake with exercise and healthy eating. i exercise atleast 40mins a day. mostly on a stationary bike but i also bought an elliptical trainer and i can actually run non stop outside for about 30mins now. without the impact on my feet and knees in the elliptical trainer i can run an hour non stop also. i have just started doing all sorts of other things to get a circuit going eg. run into ride into weights into skipping into jumps into squats into step ups etc all in the one go (making my own boot camp) lol. im fairly proud of myself and i think im in the best shape of my life and i am certain that i have never been more fit than i currently am.

the best thing about it so far (aside from feeling great) i can now lick my toes to gross my wife out lol. Anyway, ill leave it at that and i will upload some pics when i can. i dont really have any good before pictures because i didnt think that i would do this well. comments from friends that havent seen me in a while really helps to drive me and im almost a fitness junkie. have exercised atleast once everyday for the last 3 months. never skipping a day. one time a ate KFC and rode for 3hours to burn it off lol.

thanks
- chris