I Need Help for May!!!

Options
...I think I'm going to devote all next month to my tummy. and butt. any advice? (I'm not talking spot reduce, I'm talking tighten those bad boys up...and inflate my horribly flat bottom.) XD

P.S. I can't lift heavy. It's one thing if it's dumbells, but anything over 25 pounds (of ANYTHING) is more than likely going to send me into a back spasm that will leave me laid up for a week.

Replies

• wender125
    wender125 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm having fun with the Butt Bible!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcNxaXb5Ews
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    hmm. planks for abs - i dont know if you already do them, but i try and do 6 sets of 60 seconds (normal) and 3 sets (on each side) of 45 seconds of the side planks (t stabilisation or whatever). also lots of crunches, leg throws, and medicine ball cycling thingys.

butss/legs - squats, lunges - i dont do either of these with weights, my knees would hate me- deadlifts (you can do these with dumbells), kickbacks (on all fours and you bring one leg in, and then kick it back out so your foot is like in the air towards the roof.. you could probably google it), leg lifts and step ups.

hope this helps :)
  • WinWinGo
    WinWinGo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I can't help with the tummy (whatever muscle tone I have there is covered in fat) but I can help (some) with the butt. Short bridges/ butt bridges help me with that area. Lunges are supposed to work glutes some, but idk because I don't feel it. The other exercises Kristen mentioned should help too.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I think I'm going to try and do a mix of all of these! :flowerforyou: