NH chick looking to get back into this

Options
Evening Folks,
Okay, graduation is 2 weeks away, looking forward to focusing a bit more on myself (and more on my girls). I am prepared to focus on my health again. Looking to connect with some people who get out and active in southern nh, maybe have kids, or just some people in general that might also have some tips on how to convert from a VERY american diet to a paleo (and by diet I just mean a regular eating pattern) ... thanks peeps!

Replies

• spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me :) I live in Manchester, NH and I eat a paleo + dairy diet (since January). No kids, but I like to spend lots of time outside.
  • debbiephotogirl
    debbiephotogirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I live in southern NH. Feel free to add me :) I have 2 daughters and I am looking to increase my fitness goals and get outside more this summer. The gym is great but I want to start enjoying the fresh air!
  • liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I am around that neighborhood too!! Add me if you'd like. I wish you luck on your conversion and congrats on your graduation, that is a very exciting thing! :)
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm in southern NH too! quasi-paleo (not every day - husband and kids would freak!). Having a lot of success with MFP and personal training at a gym - but I do lots of cross-training too. I run, mountain bike, and hike - 7 days a week (so I'm a little obsessive!) Add me!

11894292.png